The Mesmerist’s 5th annual celebration of the Mexican festival, Day of the Dead. Last years party was definitely a night to remember. DO NOT MISS THIS!!
Sugar skulls are used to honour the dead - so get involved, come dressed-up and get those faces painted!
All kinds of crazy Mesmerist tricks happening on the night:
• DJs downstairs spinning original vinyl records: 50s / 60s hip swivelers and booty shakers
• Upstairs is being taken over by Brighton Rockabilly Rumble Club!
• Live music from The Black Kat Boppers - Hot Boppin, Groovin' 4 piece playing rockin' roots music; featuring the best front man in the rockin' universe and plenty of harmonizing and hollering to back him up!
• Professional make-up artists from the DFMA in from 8pm-12am to really help you dress for the occasion! (http://www.makeupacademy.co.uk/)
• Special DOTD cocktails!
• And of course, our infamous midnight show!